miércoles, 24 de septiembre de 2008

Una habitación con vistas(a sus adentros)




She looks to the bright light... there's an inner, personal, close feeling on the other side of the window who whispers secrets that she only know about herself... and other ones that were hidden even for her.  

Mira a la luz brillante... hay un sentimiento cercano, interno en el otro lado de la ventana que le susurra secretos que ella sólo sale acerca de su persona, y otros, ocultos hasta ese instante, hasta para ella.  

* Lighting: Just available light, a room with that window and a room behind me (I was at the door) with another window, thanks to that you can see those amazing bokeh lights on her legs... when I saw this magical window and the special lighting where her legs are I knew which pic I wanted :) 

* Paula is one of the models that came on saturday to Murcia for the photoshoots I organized for other photographers... probably for the moment my absolutely fave for the few shots I did that day, because it was not my photo shoot, I prepared it for others photographers as I said :) 

*  
Model: Paula Mudarra 
Make-up Artist: Beatriz Iglesias 
Photo, idea & Pp: Me 
Location: Orihuela, Alicante 
Date: 13 sept 08  
*

No hay comentarios: